Calogic is committed to meeting customer requirements for product quality and delivery, and to providing a work environment that fosters continual improvement.
Improvement is measured in the areas of
- Product Conformity by:
- Adhering to and controlling internal and customer specifications
- Monitoring and improving test performance
- Tracking and resolutions of RMAs or SCARS
- Process Performance by:
- Tracking and improving key in-process measurements via trend charts
- Providing ongoing training
- Meeting and improving goals on Scorecard
- Tracking Corrective Actions and Resolutions
- Tracking and Resolution of Risk Management Opportunities
- Tracking and Resolution of Preventative Actions and Continual Improvements
- Customer Satisfaction by:
- Customer surveys and email ratings
- Direct phone access to managers and constant communication
- Customer scorecards
- Tracking repeat orders & new order increase from existing customers
- Referrals of new customers from existing customers
Measurable objectives are established at relevant levels of the organization to support the quality policy. Specific objectives are reviewed as part of the review and improvement program.
The Business Management System includes all requirements of ISO 9001:2015, except
- ISO 9001:2015, Clause 8.3, Requirements related to Design and Development: Calogic is not responsible for any design or development activities.